Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lists

1. Three things that scare me:
spiders
heights
a broken heart

2. Three people who make me laugh:
Jimmy Fallon
Tyler Braddy
Captain Jack Sparrow

3. Three things I hate the most:
stupid girls
narrow-minded people
fighting

4. Three things I don't understand:
economics
people who don't try
people who hate to read

5. Three things I'm doing right now:
listening to RENT
thinking up answers to these questions
waiting for David to call me back

6. Three things I want to do before I die:
go to Europe
to love and be loved back
get published

7. Three things I can do:
recite lines from movies I love
sing (not particularly well, but I can)
play basketball

8. Three ways to describe my personality:
introverted
altruistic
compassionate

9. Three things I can't do:
hate you
play the guitar
drive fast

10. Three things I think you should listen to:
your parents
your true friends
the Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack...it's awesome

11. Three things you should never listen to:
people who can't sing
Dido
bad advice

12. Three things I'd like to learn:
how to play the guitar
how to surf
how to stop caring so much about what other people think

13. Three favourite foods:
french fries
buffalo chicken sandwiches from Charley's
gyro wrap platters from Great Wraps

14. Three beverages I drink regularly:
water
chocolate milk
Mountain Dew Code Red

15. Three shows I watched as a kid:
Boy Meets World
Salute Your Shorts
Hey Arnold!

No comments: